Saturday, August 3, 2013

delhi metro dressing

i spend most of my time traveling by metro. its the most efficient and economic mode of transport me. Being a college student, i have to carry more than just a small purse for my day. there is so much to worry about while you travel.
metro is undoubtedly crowded. grabbing a seat doent remain the priority once you get in, rather you'd look for an appropriate place to stand and read a book to pass tour journey. i personally have to travel with a heavy rucksack and another small sling bag. Its a big task!!!! 
i need to have my cell phone, my metro card, my wallet, my book, my headphones handy and so i need a small sling bag along side my rucksack.
most importantly i need my phone and metro card handy. So i usually choose my outfit of the day with enough pockets to carry small things in them. like
  • my lip balm( i cant live without)
  • my handkerchief
  • my metro card( i cant travel without this for obvious reasons :p)
  • my cell phone(so that my parents can nag me even while i'm traveling alone :p..... just kidding, my parents are fab. . . they don't do that)
  • pepper spray for those nasty eyes 

My checklist for choosing my Delhi Metro outfit for monsoon is:
  • light fabric
  • little loose but structured fitting
  • a jeans with pockets to fill them up with my needs
  • light fabric denim(i loovveee denim)
  • tied up hair
  • pvc shoes and bags
  • and pvc or waterproof watches
  • wear bright playful colours as a midst the rain and the greys of the sky, a little flash of colour is always fun. go for neons, pinks. . . yellows. . . orange. . lime. anything that adds to the fun.
  • let you bra be colourful and play peek a boo under your top. Or a translucent white top.  
  • i choose dresses that have pockets and yeah they have to be of a light fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment